This is another soccer post. So move on if you're not interested. Stayed up to watch the match. Liverpool won 2-0! [: But 3 players were injured. Wth. Alonso's one of them! Shitty. I shall let the pictures do the talking. I'm not putting up any of Crouch's photos though he scored the second goal. Cause I frigging hate him. Booooo. Anyway, next up would be Liverpool vs Man City. They had better win or they're dead meat.
Alonso writhing in pain. :[
He has to be substituted in the end. :(
Stevie G scoring Liverpool's first goal. :D
Showing his utmost joy in front of the Kops, who in turn, show their happiness in return!
Thanking Dirk Kuyt for his wonderful assist.
Sharing his joy with the Liverpool players. The goal was only his second of the season. But no worries, the floodgates will definitely open for him. [:
-
Yeah, soccer is my passion. So too bad if you're not a soccer fan. You're missing out big time. Please stop rolling your eyes if you happen to be doing so. Cause you'll never understand. Its really amazing how I can love soccer so much. I guess, its the only thing that I'd never ever get sick of. It keeps me alive, somehow in a way. Just to let you know, its not just about 22 men chasing after a ball. Its a beautiful game, so appreciate it.
I'm really considering my first 3 months options. They're damn limited due to my shit results. And I'm damn troubled over what CCA to join should I make it to a JC. I really wanna join soccer but you need an uber good stamina. This is sucky. I'm actually worrying about non important stuffs. Sheesh. But then again. CCA is important, isn't it? I don't wanna be chucked into a CCA team where I'd simply stay there and rot. I want to get into a school team to get maximum points. So Lucia, its time to buck up and improve your lousy stamina! Yup, my passion for the game shall drive me on. [: